- Who we are
- We protect your privacy
- What information is collected by us?
- Who do we share your information with?
Who we are
Maharishi Vedic Health Centre is a health clinic that caters to better health requirement. Our health centre is situated on North border of capital of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal city, known to be the ‘city of lakes’. MVHC is within MCEE (Maharishi Centre for Educational Excellence) campus, in village Lambakheda, on Berasia Road. MHVC is only at distance of 20 minutes drive from Raja Bhoj airport and central railway station, Bhopal.
We protect your privacy
- You agree that if you disclose your Personal Information to us, we may create a database record about you;
- You agree for us to collect any Personal Information necessary to provide you with the service you have requested;
What information is collected by us?
We tend to collect the Personal Information associated with yourself as well as information in regard with the services you demand from our end, while you use our website to seek information and make reservations. Maharishi Vedic Health Centre collects information from you at several different points for the purposes mentioned below:
Reservation for Treatment
MVHC is an organization, which firmly believes in respecting our clients¹ decision. At any point of time due to some unfavourable conditions, if you need to cancel your booking then as per our predefined Room Reservation Cancellation/Modification Policy, you can cancel your booking with us. Moreover, cancellation fee is charged for cancellation of room reservation and treatment charges in accordance with the following terms:
Cancellation flat fee-30 days before arrival date: USD 100, 21 days before arrival date: USD 150, 15 days before arrival date: USD 200, 7 days before arrival date: USD 250, 1 day before arrival date: Full reservation amount.
Date modification flat fee-30 days before arrival date: USD 50, 21 days before arrival date: USD 75, 15 days before arrival date: USD 100, 7 days before arrival date: USD 125, 1 day before arrival date: USD 150.
TERM & CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully if you are scheduling an appointment with Maharishi Vedic Health Centre.
- Vaidyas (Physicians) will decide the number of procedures as per the condition and requirement of guest’s physiology.
- Every guest gets 3 different treatments daily as per health situation and physiological requirement of the guest.
- In residence 7 days Panchkarma plan price is USD 990, 14 days Panchkarma plan price is USD 1780 and 21 days Panchkarma plan price is USD 2370. Charges are inclusive of all taxes.
- Panchkarma plan includes one free consultation and counseling, oils, internal & external medications during Panchkarma days. Specific disease related and/or take home herbs/medicines cost extra./li>
- Treatment for chronic diseases will cost 20 to 30% extra/above standard Panchkarma plan depending on seriousness of the disease and requirement of treatment. Presently treatment is available for Rheumatic Arthritis, Diabetes (typeII), Anemia, Sinusitis, Hypertension, Asthma, Hemorrhoids, Early hair loss (Scalp), Spondylitis (Cervical, Thoracic. Lumbar), Urinary Track Infection.
- Room/suites per night: USD 121 for single bed room (286 sqft.), USD 141 for single bed executive suite (587 sqft.) and USD 161 for grand twin bed suite (643 sqft.). Room discount for 14 days plan is 10% and for 21 days plan is 20%. Charges are inclusive of all taxes.
- Room chargesinclude breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hours internet. Room charges do not include laundry, airport pickup, other medical needs (blood test, X-ray, ECG, Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI, any other modern diagnostic test and/or consultation of physician or specialist for specific disease and medicines). Airport/station pick up/drop charges by air conditioned bus in groups is USD 15 for one way and by Private 3-4 seat air conditioned car is USD 45 for one way. Transportation to city or to any other places cost extra.
- All charges mentioned here are in USD currency. In case paid in INR, current currency conversion rate of Reserve Bank of India will be applicable.
- Extension of stay: If guests would like to extend their stay after arrival, will have to contact Reservations office. MVHC does not guaranty extension of stay. Discount policy will only be applicable if stay is extended for less than a week.
- Shortening of Stay: MVHC will not be in a position to refund any amount pertaining to the room charges. However, 50% of treatment charges for number of days shortened may be considered for refund.
- No Show (Non-use of Reservation): In case guests do not utilise reservation and fail to contact MVHC to cancel or to modify it in a stipulated time period as specified above in notes 9, MVHC would not be in a position to refund any amount pertaining to reservation. However 25% from treatment charges will be deducted.
- Transfer of Room Reservation: MVHC will not allow room to be occupied by anyone else unless notified in advance and a flat fee of USD 100 is paid for transfer of Reservation. The Vaidyas in such case will have to redo the analysis of new guest and plans of treatment will also change.
- Standard Health Care Plan charges have to be paid in advance.
- Please note: Vaidyas (Physicians) at MVHC will decide if any other/additional/extra treatment (other than Standard Panchkarma Plan) is required. This depends on the requirement of guest’s physiology. All prices quoted in chart above are in USD currency and all the prices quoted are for one treatment only. For example, if someone takes 5 Udwartan Message sessions, cost will be USD 350.
Information provided on MVHC is only for informational purposes and is not meant to replace the advice provided by your own physician or dietitian.
Please do not substitute your medical treatment with Vedic Health Care programs. Vedic Therapy is a long term, slow acting preventive therapy that includes consultation and treatment through Ayurveda, Panchkarma, Rasayanas, Yog, Jyotish, Yagyanushthan, Gandharva Veda, Sthapatya Veda, Gems Therapy, Aroma Therapy, Naturopathy, Vedas and Vedic Literature chanting. IT IS NOT A MEDICAL PLAN. It is the therapy that slowly builds immunity introducing the healthy habits for improvement of health and helps in preventing risk of imbalances such as chronic diseases.